I was amazed at how popular Char Kway Teow really is when I was in the US giving my talk on "A Short History of Singapore Food". When my photo of Char Kway Teow appeared on the screens, there was a synchronized "Whooohhhh" from the audience which sounded as if it were orchestrated! Like it or not, Char Kway Teow is a pillar of the Singapore food culture even though there are variations of the
Link to full article
Tourism in Uruguay is an important facet of the nation's economy. Uruguay has different tourist destinations among those that stand Punta del Este, Piriápolis, ...uytour.com
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)
Bài đăng phổ biến
-
Ranking Alexa menunjukkan seberapa banyak traffic yang masuk ke sebuah website. Ah.. tampaknya saya tidak usah menulis banyak lagi tentang ...
-
Here is a funny video to start your week off with a smile. It's from one of my favourite shows - The Family Guy. Have a great week ahead...
-
If you are wondering what the future of Nasi Lemak looks like, then head towards Upper Thomson and you might just catch a glimpse of its evo...
-
Review by FoodCanon , photos by ieat Possibly the best ham in the world? You may have heard of this phrase: “Follow the chef, not the resta...
-
Kanguru Pohon Wondiwoi (Dendrolagus mayri) atau dikenal juga sebagai Wondiwoi Tree-kangaroo atau Mayr Tree-kangaroo merupakan salah satu jen...
-
Currently in Singapore for work (and a wee bit of shopping)....yay! :) With the pretty Clara of Luce.Dale Link to full article
-
Fujian Style Poh Piah Did you know that Spring Court Restaurant is the oldest Chinese restaurant in Singapore? I admit that I never knew it...
-
I met a friend for hi-tea yesterday and she was going on and on about my blog. While she was telling me how she loved it, she also pointed o...
-
Carrot Cake prices start at $4 Ask any baby boomer about White Carrot Cake they will tell you about the Legendary Lau Goh Carrot Cake at Peo...
-
I’d like to introduce my readers to Citystate Travel. These guys have done such a great job and put so much attention and love into what the...
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét