Link to full article
Tourism in Uruguay is an important facet of the nation's economy. Uruguay has different tourist destinations among those that stand Punta del Este, Piriápolis, ...uytour.com
Thứ Năm, 20 tháng 10, 2011
Kanguru Pohon Wondiwoi atau Dendrolagus mayri
Kanguru Pohon Wondiwoi (Dendrolagus mayri) atau dikenal juga sebagai Wondiwoi Tree-kangaroo atau Mayr Tree-kangaroo merupakan salah satu jenis kanguru yang hidup di pulau Papua, Indonesia. Kanguru Pohon Wondiwoi bahkan merupakan hewan endemik yang hanya ditemukan di pulau Papua. Beberapa ahli … Continue reading →
Link to full article
Link to full article
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)
Bài đăng phổ biến
-
Review by FoodCanon , photos by ieat Possibly the best ham in the world? You may have heard of this phrase: “Follow the chef, not the resta...
-
To kick off the Christmas season on Missus Singapore, here is a clip from my favourite store. Start making your list early this year. I inte...
-
Here is a funny video to start your week off with a smile. It's from one of my favourite shows - The Family Guy. Have a great week ahead...
-
The opening of the Circle Line has made many great eateries more accessible. This time round, I brought a group of foodies to one of my fav...
-
I'm sure many of you will have Office Christmas Parties! So if you intend on getting a little naughty with a colleague, just remember wh...
-
Advertorial Berkshire Pork (Kurobuta) Bak Kwa I have always wondered how Bak Kwa is made. So when Fragrance invited me to write about their...
-
Nasi Lemak $3.50 Chong Pang Nasi Lemak hardly needs any introduction. Together with Ponggol Nasi Lemak , they are both probably the most we...
-
Ranking Alexa menunjukkan seberapa banyak traffic yang masuk ke sebuah website. Ah.. tampaknya saya tidak usah menulis banyak lagi tentang ...
-
Currently in Singapore for work (and a wee bit of shopping)....yay! :) With the pretty Clara of Luce.Dale Link to full article
-
Fujian Style Poh Piah Did you know that Spring Court Restaurant is the oldest Chinese restaurant in Singapore? I admit that I never knew it...
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét